How to apply to the DNS programme
The 3-year Teacher Training Programme / Bachelor in Pedagogical Science starts every year on the 1st of September.
If you would like to apply to the programme just follow these steps:
1. You find out as much as possible from this website.
2. You fill the online application form and submit it.
Please find the Application Form here. Also include your CV if you like.
3. We agree on a good time for a Skype or phone interview.
4. A teacher from DNS will contact you via Skype or phone.
…at the agreed time, to brief you on the main points of the programme and discuss all the details and questions you may have.
5. You come for a Preparatory Weekend in Denmark.
If you decide to proceed, you will be invited for a Preparatory Weekend at DNS in Denmark.
As the college is run by the students and the teachers together and you will live with us for 3 years, it is the best if you get a real experience of life in DNS and meet current students and your future teachers.
There is a preparatory weekend every month.
6. You go for an Admission Interview.
If you decide to enrol to as a student at DNS you will, at the end of the Preparatory Weekend have a meeting with the teachers to get qualified for the programme and to discuss matters of importance, for example if you wish to participate in the Saving Up Pre-Course.
7. We agree on a starting date.
Depending on if you would like to join the Saving Up Pre-Course or not, we agree on a starting date.
The DNS programme starts on September 1st.