How to apply to the DNS programme
Applications are open throughout the year, but the programme starts every year on the 1st of September. If you would like to join the saving-up pre-course get in touch with us as soon as possible
To apply to the programme just follow these steps:
1. Get familiar with the programme and requirements
2. Book a free video consultation with a representative from DNS
We will brief you on the main points of the programme and discuss all the details and questions you may have.
You can book a time here. *It is possible to arrange the consultation in your native language, we have students and graduates from all over Europe.
3. Come for a Preparatory Weekend in Denmark.
As the college is run by the students and the teachers together and you will live with us for 4 years, it is the best if you get a real experience of life in DNS and meet current students and your future teachers.
There is a preparatory weekend every month.
4. Have an Admission Interview.
5. We agree on a starting date.
The DNS programme starts on September 1st.