How to apply to DNS Bachelor Programme
Our 3-year Teacher Training Programme starts every year on the 1st of September.
If you would like to apply to the programme just follow these steps:
- Read about the DNS Teacher Training Bachelor programme
Find out as much as possible from this website. Read the program description and read the articles about the life in DNS.
- Read the “Admission requirements” and “Fees and Finance” articles under the Admission menu point
- Fill out the online pre-application form
- Our admission consultant will contact you
You will tell us when it is best for you to be contacted personally for a Skype or phone interview and you will get a phone call from one of our colleagues to discuss all the details and questions you may have.
- You will be invited for a Preparatory Weekend at DNS
As the college is run by the students and the teachers together and you will live with us for 3 years, it is the best if you get a real experience about the life in DNS and meet current students and your future teachers. There is a preparatory weekend every month.
- We arrange an Admission Interview
If you decide to enrol to DNS you will have a one-to-one meeting with a teacher and get qualified for the program. You will also discuss about your personal matters and economical situation (tuition fees and saving up).
- We agree on your starting date in the program