- You need to have an EU Passport
- You need to have an A-level or equivalent
A certificate or education comparable to a secondary school leaving qualification (baccalaureate/ abitur/ matura etc.).
- English language requirements: The education will be held in English.
- You need to agree with our no drugs, no alcohol policy.
Former heavy drug users or prolonged users of recreational drugs must have been free of drugs for a minimum of 18 months before the program starts. (Read more: here!)
- You need to take part in a Preparatory Weekend and visit DNS in Denmark before you enrol.
- You need to have a successful admission interview
- Enrollment fee of 1000 EUR